Remember Mitani from Hikaru no Go? Looks like he's back and he's playing volleyball! Haha, okay it just looks a lot like him. I feel sport series are some of the best shonen series so check it out:
Haikyuu! Ch 1-233
Most Recent Manga:
· God of High School 286
· Ruler of the Land 513
· The Gamer Ch 150
· Tokyo Ghoul: Re Ch 103
· Boku no Hero Academia Ch 118
· Kingdom Ch 498
· One Piece Ch 848
· Shokugeki no Soma 194
· 5 New Yaoi 11/9
· Top 5 | You Vote | Halloween
Tired of having the same e-mail domain as everyone else? Add some character to your e-mail address by
signing up for email@example.com
It's completely free and offers you everything you need. Have the ability to check your e-mail address anywhere there's an Internet connection. Also, because you aren't under one of the major companies, you won't be harassed by spam! Click here to sign up!
Existing members login here
Monthly Anime & Manga Giveaway
Spectrum Nexus was created to help promote Japanese anime and manga. What better way to do that by giving away free anime and manga? Each month we would like to give a chance for you, the viewer, to win some awesome prizes. Our prizes are only region 1 Anime DVDs or graphic novels, which means you're getting the American licensed items and not fake stuff! Look below to see what giveaway is taking place and how you can enter.
|December 2016 Giveaway|
|1 Lucky Winners will receive:
|How to Enter:
To enter, like us on Facebook below by 12/31/2016!
View our Facebook Fan Page Here
You have until
to enter for the random drawing. Winner will receive a Facebook private message from us the next day.
In the message will be questions to finalize the giveaway; the winner will be asked their email address so we can get in contact with them. The message will be from Spectrum Nexus' Facebook account and will only request your email address and nothing more (so do not respond to anyone else).
To be eligible to win the giveaway, you must "like" Spectrum Nexus BEFORE the end of the giveaway. You must also stay "liked" until the date of the giveaway. If you've already "liked" us on Facebook, then you're automatically eligible to win!
Eligibility and Requirements
1. DESCRIPTION: The giveaway begins at
12:00 AM PT on 12/1/2016 and
ends 11:59 PM PT on 12/31/2016.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The giveaway is open to anyone who "Likes" our Facebook Page on or before 11:59 PM PT on 12/31/2016.
The giveaway is only for those who live in United States of America or Canada. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within the past six months, held employment with or performed services for Sponsor or any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Contest are not eligible to enter or win. Immediate Family and Household Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Void where prohibited. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, "Like" to Spectrum Nexus' Facebook Page on or before 11:59 PM PT on 12/31/2016. If you've already "liked" us on Facebook, then you're already eligible to win.
4. PRIZES: One (1) winner will receive: $100 worth of graphic novels that has been licensed and released in America and is available for purchase on Amazon.com. No cash or prize substitution is allowed. All prizes will be awarded. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded; provided, however, that if prizes are awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by recipient, prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: All prize winners will be notified by Facebook private message from our Spectrum Nexus Facebook Fan Page on or about the day after the giveaway ends. Selected winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within 48 hours of attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case, Spectrum Nexus will select an alternate winner based on the stated Eligibility. Prize winner will be required to verify address and which prize he/she chooses.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Contest and/or by accepting any prize that they may win, entrants agree to release the Sponsor; subsidiary and affiliated companies, each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prize. Entrants authorize the Released Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. This Contest will be governed by the internal laws of the State of California, without reference to conflicts of laws principles. You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts situated in San Mateo County, California in connection with any action arising under or by reason of the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. SPONSOR: Spectrum Nexus, http://www.thespectrum.net/
For General Off-Topic ChatSN Chat RoomCome check out our chat room! Most active @ 5pm-9pm/pst
English scanlation spoilers allowed but put an ALERT! User Comments | Post
Before posting, please follow the rules in this link.
The new Disqus is here so please set your "Discussion" to "Newest".
- Do not ask when chapters will come out or where to download anything
- No discussion on raw/non-English scanlations that have not come out in English
- Do not spam messages, link to anime/manga sites, troll, use excessive bad language, or attack users
- Be mindful of others Internet connections - do not constantly post images/videos